In most cases of colorblindness, people can actually see colors, but they have difficulty telling some of them apart. While there are corrective glasses that help enhance contrast, they cost several hundred dollars. That’s why two Microsoft software engineers developed Color Binoculars, a free iOS app that does much the same job.
.. Continue Reading Microsoft app caters to the colorblind
Category: Good Thinking
- Eye2TV adapter aims to improve the TV viewing experience for colorblind users
- Eyeteq is claimed to improve TV viewing for the colorblind
- EnChroma glasses designed to compensate for color-blindness
- O2Amps glasses designed to help read peoples’ emotions find other applications
- DanKam app clears up color blind confusion
- Scientists cure color blindness in monkeys – humans next?