WilkinsonEyre has completed a £250 million renovation and expansion of Dyson’s headquarters in England. Aiming to bring something of the wow-factor of Silicon Valley digs like Samsung’s to Wiltshire, the firm has also focused on boosting its privacy and green credentials.
.. Continue Reading Mirror-like facade shields Dyson’s secret projects from prying eyes
- Offices with Terraces lets a little outside in
- People in glass houses: The best uses of glass in architecture
- The all-glass office: For the business with nothing to hide
- World’s first 3D-printed office building to go up layer by layer in Dubai
- Shipping container-based office is Made to be Moved
- Living Staircase combines a garden, meeting spaces and a tea bar