Not all that long ago a bag of marbles or a deck of cards might have been the go-to tools for a bit of family fun, but today’s households harbor all kinds of games, both virtual and real-world. Combining the two by bringing robotics into the mix promises an interesting blend of education and entertainment, something startup CutThroatRobotics is aiming to achieve with ZoZbot. A basic omnidirectional rover at a minimum and a customizable, multi-purpose gaming platform at most, ZoZbot can be put to work in everything from lounge room floor soccer matches to table-top games of pool.
.. Continue Reading Modular ZoZbots can be programmed for all kinds of modern household games
- Hacker makes air hockey table from 3D printer parts
- FPS control method tested with emergency response robots
- Sphero 2B tubular robot toy will reach speeds of 10 mph
- In Pictures: Technology proves big fun at the Nuremberg Toy Fair
- MoleBot gaming interface blends the virtual and physical
- Robot hand wins rock, paper, scissors every time