If you’re currently crammed into an uncomfortable airline coach seat, hanging onto the Internet by the thread of dodgy, overpriced in-air Wi-Fi, you might want to just bookmark this article for later. It’ll only frustrate and enrage you. Otherwise, read on to find out how Airbus’ already luxe, spacious ACJ319neo corporate jet has improved that much more with help from the Italian hypercar experts at Pagani. Imagine yourself cruising high above the congested earth below, sipping champagne and letting your eyes wander between the flat-panel TV and views of the blue sky above.
.. Continue Reading Pagani highlights the open sky in Airbus business jet cabin
- Airbus patents design for Mach 4-plus supersonic jet
- Airbus A350 XWB takes to the air for the first time
- Electric aircraft makes first English Channel crossing
- Bombardier delivers first wide-seated, big-windowed CS100 to SWISS
- Will humanoid robots build tomorrow’s aircraft?
- Airbus patents windowless cockpit that would increase pilots’ field of view