The past year saw scores of new motorcycles introduced and some new technological trends gain ground. From turbo-charged commuters to overpowered race specials and from electronic safety equipment to smartphone integration, motorcycle technology in 2015 had something for every taste.
- SWM Motorcycles unveils first new lineup in 30 years
- Wheelrider motorcycle top case doubles as carry-on luggage, includes solar panel
- Stoptix automatic brake light warns against rear-end collisions …. before you touch the brakes
- Honda’s legendary Africa Twin returns
- Honda sharpens CBR500R sports bike
- Third strike for Victory’s new engine platform with the Combustion Concept