Squirrels, with their nut-burying habits and uncanny knack of finding them later, are known for their ability to recall important details. But scientists have discovered a new squirrel trait they see as a different kind of memory skill, an ability to remember problem-solving techniques from almost two years earlier.
.. Continue Reading Squirrels remember problem-solving techniques two years on
- Banded mongoose wars include death, sex and better pregnancies
- Violent evictions target familial females in mongoose groups
- New software provides an animal-eye view of our colorful world
- Can stimulating the brain make us fall in love?
- What makes a panda black and white?
- Coconut crabs have a killer clamp