Some of the folks fortunate enough to own yachts are content to navigate ocean water, bathe in rays while sipping on flutes of Dom, and maybe dip a toe in the crystal-blue water. Others, however, yearn to do more during their time at sea. For them, there’s the Oceanemo “Sport Utility Yacht.” A more active conceptualization of the yacht, the SUY is specially designed around carrying all breeds of toy – from simple PWCs to helicopters, hovercraft, submarines and supercars. It’s engineered from the ground up to have fun … and loads of it.
.. Continue Reading Toy-filled sports utility yacht (the SUY?) floats more fun on the high seas
- Torpedo-like jet drive propels over or under the water
- Aquila electric surfboards promise high-speed cruising, carving and freestyling
- Supski lets you “ski” on a paddleboard
- CruiserBoard blends stand-up paddleboarding and sit-down kayaking
- WaveWrecker turns you into an Oompa Loompa-like surfboard
- Super slides for superyachts