Following in the footsteps of other legacy automakers like BMW and Volvo, Toyota has revealed plans to go big on electric vehicles over the next decade. The Japanese company today outlined a roadmap that will see the entire Toyota and Lexus lineup come with electric drivetrain options by 2025, with battery only and plug-in hybrids a key part of this strategy.
.. Continue Reading Toyota outlines plan for fully electrified lineup by 2025
- Toyota Setsuna Concept: A wooden time machine on wheels
- Toyota Research Institute rolls out first autonomous testbed
- Toyota leans into the future of urban commuting with i-Tril
- Toyota pulls the plug on widespread EV sales
- Nvidia to help Toyota develop brains for autonomous cars
- Scion unveils new-ish C-HR Concept, inspired by chopsticks and cutting boards