When it comes to most crowdfunded campaigns, backers hope that their pledges successfully produce and ship the product(s) designed by the creators. But everyone once in a great while, you’ll find a project that is tailor-made to the requests of consumers. Trinity Audio Engineering has just launched a fresh Kickstarter campaign to create high-end in-ear monitors (IEMs) for active individuals, all because of the collective comments and feedback during its previous success.
.. Continue Reading Trinity Audio launches high-end IEMs for active individuals
- Review: Phiaton’s stylish MODERNA MS 200 earphones
- Walker Audio lowers price of entry for audiophile disc spinners
- Hands on with Parrot’s Zik 2.0 Bluetooth headphones
- iLoud speaker offers musicians studio quality audio on the move
- Oppo launches premium planar headphones for audiophiles on a budget
- ASUS launches updated USB DAC and headphone amp with user customizable sound