A team of scientists have re-entered normal life on Earth after spending a year on Mars – or at least, a year-long simulation of life on Mars. Conducted by the University of Hawaii and NASA, the Hawaii Space Exploration Analog and Simulation (HI-SEAS) research project set out to study the psychological effects of isolated, confined space missions on astronauts.
.. Continue Reading Year-long Mars mission simulation comes to an end
- One year Mars mission simulation underway in Hawaii
- Submersible photographs WW2 Japanese sub’s long-lost airplane hangar
- Astronomers find exoplanet floating through interstellar space
- Scientists create green-glowing piglets
- Galactic supercluster identified as home to our Milky Way
- Swarms of air-bubble microrobots with laser engines could assemble live cells