It seems to be a forgone conclusion that if you’re going to make a bicycle built for two, then both riders will be pedaling. If that bike has an electric motor to help with the extra weight, however, then perhaps just one rider will be able to move the thing along nicely. That’s the thinking behind the Yuba elMundo – it’s an electric cargo bike that specializes in hauling humans.
.. Continue Reading Yuba elMundo e-bike is made for doubling
- Prototype carrier turns a bike into a cargo trike
- Handmade Cetma cargo bike delivers
- The VeloMini folding electric bike
- Green Wheel – 3 in 1 wireless electric bicycle hub motor
- Going all terrain with the Hanebrink electric bike
- 2X2 Bicycle Rack turns your motorcycle into a four-wheeler